- Adults are charged £10 each and children 16 and under are charged £5. We do not charge for children aged two and under so there is no need to include younger children on the booking form
- Refunds are not given for booking cancellation or amendments within 14 days of arrival
- Cancellations given with more than 15 days’ notice will be refunded 50% of payment whilst 75% of payment will be refunded if given more than 30 days’ notice. Cancellation emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds are not given if you leave the campsite early, whether through dismissal or personal choice
- Campers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Music is permitted but we ask campers playing music to be mindful of other campers and keep noise to a minimum if it disturbs others. Music is not permitted after 11pm.
- There is a strict speed limit of 5mph for cars. Campers are not permitted to drive anywhere on the Brightling Park estate except the designated car park area, unless they seek permission beforehand. We are happy to make exceptions for people with disabilities.
- Brightling Park Camping is used by all persons at their own risk. Camping at Brightling Park only entitles you to access the camping field and drive from the public road to the campsite itself. All other parts of the farm and fields are strictly prohibited, apart from public footpaths, unless permission is granted beforehand.
- Parents and guardians should ensure children are properly supervised at ALL times and not allowed to stray unaccompanied from the safety of the camping field
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure a safe campsite, we cannot accept responsibility for your possessions or personal injuries sustained whilst on the property or while having campfires
- Campers must clear every single item of their possessions and rubbish from the campsite before they leave. The campsite provides rubbish bins and recycling bins which campers are encouraged to use
- Dogs are not charged, but they must be kept under strict control at ALL TIMES. Owners of any dog caught running around out of control will be asked to leave immediately. Dogs caught chasing livestock or wildlife will be reported to authorities and it is likely that the dog will have to be put down
- If any campers do not adhere to the above terms and conditions, we retain the right to ask you to leave site.
We are happy to refund 50% of your payment if given more than 15 days’ notice by email or phone and 75% of your payment if given more than 30 days’ notice. Refunds are not given for booking cancellation or amendments within 14 days of arrival